Monday, December 18, 2006

O Christmas Tree


Whew. I have survived the Christmas programs!! Everything went mostly fine...the PowerPoint didn't work for the first half of the preschool program, and we had one kid throw up in the grand finale of the K5-3rd program, but otherwise they mostly went off without a hitch. Singing at the mall, 4th-6th grade program, and the church musical yesterday went very well.

Now I am finally able to get some things done, like cleaning off my desk, getting my Christmas lists in order, writing a Christmas letter, planning for Christmas shopping, etc. I have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow, and I am also enjoying reading the book "House" by Frank Peretti & Ted Dekker.

Saturday December 9 I was able to put up my Christmas tree! G-Knee and I went out to her landlord's tree farm and she cut down my tree for me. Go G-KNEE!! I got a 7' balsam that is just gorgeous. After I brought it inside and set it up I discovered there was actually a bird's nest inside it, too! Is that supposed to mean anything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic with Juju in front of the tree. It looks like a really nice one! The significance of the nest: birds thought it was a nice tree, too.