Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Big 3-0

Yup. I've finally reached a new decade. I had a great day, starting with Saturday when I received 4 birthday cards in the mail!! Pretty good timing, guys! Sunday morning a quartet of girls sang very loudly to me in the hallway before church. Another friend from church came up to me at the piano after church and handed me a card and gift. Then there were the random birthday wishes from random people (thanks in part to Facebook for spreading the birthday word)! I had a piano recital that afternoon, and toward the end, before they played their duet, two sisters had everyone sing to me, so I had more birthday wishes. And after church that night Sarah and I walked to Dairy Queen and I got a Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard. Yummy! I just had a smile on my face all day. I love birthdays!! (Even if it does mean that you're getting old...)

1 comment:

Raine said...

And I shall add to all that though it's a little too late, but anyway, belated happy birthday! And may your heart keep burning for Jesus now and in the years to come. Good day! ^^