Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Vacation Part #1

Part of my summer was spent visiting the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I've decided to share the Top Ten reasons why I love the U.P.

10. The nature/woods/wildlife
9. The weather--not too hot
8. Water (lakes/rivers)
7. Relaxing atmosphere/more slow-paced life
6. Red necks (like Da Yoopers Tourist Trap)
5. It feels like home/good memories
4. Hiking trails galore
3. People I get to see at Bible Baptist Church
2. Did I mention the nice, fresh water (& scenery)?
1. My family is there!

I really enjoyed getting to spend time with my nephews being Auntie Beth--and getting to sleep in!

"Playing" with Grant on the playground

Lake Superior at Presque Isle

Chapel Rock, Pictured Rocks

Pictured Rocks Lakeshore, Munising

Family Together on the 4th of July




2 comments:

Ella Girl said...

Awww. Love this! I can totally relate and agree to why you love the U.P. so much (well, except I haven't been to BBC in awhile :) ).

Mom said...

Great post and pics.