Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top 10 Misconceptions follow-up

As a wrap-up to my Top 10 Misconceptions post, I just wanted to say overall that I purposefully left out Scripture references, although I could have included many. I think it's easy for those of us raised in church to just start spouting off Scripture references, and I wanted this to be more of a "personal experience" type of list, although my basis is always Scripture.

I was also extremely influenced last summer by the book "Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands" by Paul Tripp. Honestly I haven't finished it yet, but God brings the right chapter to me just as I need to hear it. Excellent read.

This was not an all-inclusive list. I just wanted to share a few things that God has been teaching me. I welcome your feedback.


No comments: