Monday, October 23, 2006

IHOPping

I did something unusual on Friday night...Sarah and I went to IHOP at 11:00 p.m. Friday night for pancakes! It was great fun...partly because I'd already gotten a couple of hours of sleep so I wasn't totally exhausted. Plus that's the kind of thing I have kind of wanted to do for...ever. We thought there would be a few people there, but let me tell you that IHOP was really HOPPING that night! They were a little overwhelmed. People kept streaming in--apparently there was some deal about a football game that night or other things going on. And they only had 2 waitresses on the floor, but they did a really good job at keeping everything going. I had chocolate chip pancakes and hot chocolate. By the way--it was really cold outside! (Sarah had just come from a College class bonfire and verified the nippiness.) It was great fun to go hopping to IHOP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! your first impule experience...be prepared for more!! muahahaha

Anonymous said...

impusle...

bethoven said...

Do you mean impulse?

Anonymous said...

yah,that's it

bethoven said...

I don't mind tagging along on other people's impulses (I don't generally have any of my own) as long as I'm feeling rested. But If I'm tired it's really hard to enjoy myself. :)