Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Daylight Savings Time

For the record, I am glad we switched to Daylight Savings Time for the first time in 36 years in Indiana. I can't believe that some people have grown up their whole lives never having to change their clocks to "spring forward" or "fall back." I guess it was just standard fare in Michigan where I grew up. And I love having it get darker later. It seems more like summer. So I am glad we went to Daylight Savings Time. Now we can finally be in a "time zone" instead of being with Chicago only half of the time. At least now I will always know that Chicago is an hour behind us and my parents are always on the same time. Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting. I'm glad for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad for you, too. Indiana just became a little more normal. Good job Hoosiers.