Saturday, May 27, 2006

Piano Recitals

(me with Andrew & Christina Doerr)
I had 2 spring recitals for my piano students this year. One on Sunday, May 21 at 2:00 p.m. and then one on Monday, May 22 at 7:00 p.m. Almost all of my students participated in one or the other, plus I added a few duets, so we had about 21 in each recital. There were going to be more in the second recital, but about 5 dropped out last-minute. So the bigger crowd ended up being on Sunday (I printed off 50 programs and they were all gone). Monday I printed off 60 programs and had about 20 left over! I have a few people that are interested in summer lessons, but overall, piano lessons are DONE for another year! I got some beautiful flowers at both recitals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, such prety flowers. Doesn't it feel good to be done?