Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Amazing Race

Tuesday night is the best night of TV! Unfortunately, I think I'm addicted.

I love NCIS, which unfortunately is across from American Idol, so I was flipping channels back and forth last night, trying to catch the singers in between the NCIS commerical breaks (it doesn't come in well enough to record). Last night was only the girls, so I didn't miss too much; the guys are more fun to watch/listen to. I like seeing if my comments would be similar to what the judges say (I tend to agree with Simon, usually!) I haven't decided who I'd like to win yet...I'm waiting for the choice to get more narrowed down. So I don't think I really have a favorite yet.

But the BIG THING to watch on Tuesday nights is THE AMAZING RACE! I think that it is one of the best shows ever, except for the swear words they could cut out. This year I think the hippies are my favorite team to watch, and I'd be okay if they won. The frat boys are way too egotistical and need to grow up and actually earn a living. I've been happy with the way the eliminations have gone so far, and I'm glad the older couple is still around. One of these days, my brother and I should go and do it! He could tackle all the physical tasks and the eating; I could navigate--but I can do my share of physical tasks!! I don't know, one of these days, seminarybeachbum, if you're reading this...

I recently found a link on a friend's page to an audition tape for the Amazing Race from one of my friends from church! I hope Gaylene gets in to the Amazing Race 10. That would be awesome! Check out her video.

And that's Tuesday night TV for me.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

I watched House last night. That was quite interesting.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that you think of me as being the eater in the family. Remember, as a kid I threw up on "Fruit-n-Fiber." Just couldn't stomach that dried fruit.