Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Georgia Here We Come!

This is one of my most FAVORITE times of the year: FMT Tour!! (For those of you who aren't familiar with the acronym, the Faith Ministry Team takes a mini-tour around spring break every year.) Since I accompany for the group, I get to go along. And since Mrs. Leffew will not be along this trip, I get to be the "mom"--although I feel more like the "big sister," trying to be prepared for any eventuality. I have a first aid kit, ibuprofen, paper towels, and a few snacks. And, Justin, yes, this year I packed Shout wipes.

I love traveling and seeing new places. This year we are going to Georgia to where the Liedtkes are in a new ministry in a church (working with Hispanics as well as the Christian school). We are excited to get to see Sam again! It's a great opportunity to sing and minister in other schools. And usually we get to do a little sightseeing, too. This year we are going to get a chance to see Mammoth Caves in Kentucky on the way home on Friday! How do you say it..."wOOt! wOOt!"??

I'm excited to get going!!

1 comment:

Roberto said...

HOO-AH!!!!