Monday, March 13, 2006

Sr. High Choir Randomness

--Rob Summer, hands clasped in front of him, doing his imitation of monk-like singing.
--Rebecca Thomas, contorting her face into amusing shapes trying to get Sun-A across the room to open her mouth more.
--Bus trips where one of the buses leaks oil all over the place and smokes something fierce.
--Kelsy Anderson, getting her leg stuck in the closing bus door. "Um, can someone please open the door?"
--Tirzah Brown (yes, I DO pronounce it TEER-zuh), announcing "Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel...from Lafayette."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Beth, welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading your blog!

Roberto said...

Do I look like a monk when I sing? That might not be so good...

bethoven said...

Now, Roberto, did I say you LOOKED like a monk? I don't think so. I was just trying to describe it...maybe I should have said opera-style. Would that be better?

Anonymous said...

sing? I thought monks chanted.